top of page

Available Online

Discovery Phone Consultation

  • 15 minutes
  • 25 US dollars
  • Zoom ID Meeting 316-053-1980

Service Description

No calls will be performed on US Holiday dates. If you are seeking Physical Therapy, please email me at for a different scheduling link. This is for mentoring, CEUs, and coaching ONLY.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule, please contact us 48 hours in advance and your appointment will gladly be rescheduled at no charge. We understand life happens. If you need to cancel or reschedule in less than 48 hours' notice, 75% of your booking fee will be refunded, the remaining 25% will be a cancellation fee.

Contact Details

+ 512-656-2480

Cedar Park, TX , USA

bottom of page